[protege-discussion] OwlPropViz protege-discussion Digest, Vol 59, Issue 8

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 9 10:02:57 PDT 2011

You can also try OntoGraf in Protege 4 that has more advanced features
than OWLViz.

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OntoGraf

OntoGraf also does not require the installation of any additional
libraries (OWLViz requires GraphViz) and works out of the box. To enable
it go to: Window menu -> Tabs -> OntoGraf.

You can download OWLPropViz from here: http://www.wachsmann.tk/owlpropviz/
It also requires the GraphViz library.

Tania