[protege-discussion] OwlPropViz protege-discussion Digest, Vol 59, Issue 8

Jehan Zeb jzmir1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:27:18 PDT 2011

Hello Jim,

I have created complete instructions as screen shots from Protege.

Please go a head it should work.

Best regards,

Jehan Zeb
Ph. D Student,
Project and Construction Management,
Department of Civil Engineering, University of British Columbia,
2002-6250 Applied Science Lane, Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z4.
Ph: (604) 822-2739

E-mail: jzmir1 at hotmail.com and jzmir1 at interchange.ubc.ca