[protege-discussion] OwlPropViz protege-discussion Digest, Vol 59, Issue 8

Sluka, James Patrick jsluka at indiana.edu
Thu Jun 9 11:51:16 PDT 2011

Thanks Jehan,

Where are the instructions? As I posted before it isn't at the protege
addins page (http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OWLPropViz) or at
http://www.wachsmann.tk/owlpropviz/. Or am I just not seeing the link?

Thanks Tania.

I use OntoGraf, it works pretty well. Though it sure would be nice to
be able to turn off the auto layout feature.

It would also be nice if the OwlViz "Export to Image" (PNG and JPEG)
output didn't have the scaling bug for scaling > 100.

jim