[protege-discussion] Using the Tutorial: Things don't look right

Bruce Whealton bruce at whealton.info
Mon Jun 20 05:00:33 PDT 2011

Thanks.  I am a bit confused about the differences between a Frames-based
ontology and an OWL ontology.  I thought that all the ontologies that
Protégé creates are based on OWL and the Frames part was just a way of
working with the data.
I wonder if the tutorial makes that clearer?
I was looking at a similar tutorial that was sent in an email that seemed to
have only parts of this entire publication, if I'm not mistaken.
Bruce