[protege-discussion] Configurating and tweaking WebProtege

Restel, Hannes Hannes.Restel at isst.fraunhofer.de
Fri Jun 24 08:10:38 PDT 2011

Hi Tania,

thanks a lot fo your fast and detailed answer.
It helped me a lot! :)

Now here's one more question to come:

When using the PropertyFieldPortlet, I don't get the binding right between the xml  definition and the classes/slots within my ontology.
For example, in your "configuration_ICD.xml" sample file, you have an entry that links to "http://who.int/icd#icdCode". I guess "icdCode" refers to a slot in your ontology, whereas the related class or individual is derived from the selected class/individual in WebProtege.

How do I define a namespace, such as "http://who.int/icd"?
In my webapp, I want to bind a textfield for a slot named "Actor".. How to get the binding right?

Thx!

M.Sc. Hannes Restel | Fraunhofer-Institut für Software- und Systemtechnik ISST
Sichere Business IT-Infrastrukturen, Wissenschaftl. Mitarbeiter
Steinplatz 2, 10623 Berlin, Germany
Telefon: +49 (0)30/24 306-324