[protege-discussion] inconsistent ontology error

Jie Zheng jiezheng at pcbi.upenn.edu
Mon Jun 27 15:05:23 PDT 2011

Hi,

I worked on an ontology. When I ran reasoners (HermiT 1.3.4 and Pellet
2.2.1) in Protege 4.1, both gave me inconsistent ontology error.
However, I ran Pellet 2.2.1 from command line . The result shows
ontology is consistent. I also tried to use latest stable HermiT (jar
downloaded on June 7, 2011) call from OWL API. It also show no
unsatisfied classes and can display the classes in the inferred
hierarchy. I cannot figure out why. I attached the owl for check.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jie