[protege-discussion] inconsistent ontology error

jie zheng jiezheng at pcbi.upenn.edu
Mon Jun 27 18:52:11 PDT 2011

Hi Tania,

I check the detailed error by clicking "see Explain inconsistent
ontology" but it did not give me much information. It said the ontology
is inconsistent. OWL reasoner cannot give correct inference even it
continues.

I got import error when I ran Pellet using command line. However, I
still got ontology consistent message. I will try again tomorrow to see
whether I can reproduce the errors.

Thanks for your help.

Jie