[protege-discussion] Customizing client side in client server mode

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Tue Jun 28 03:15:30 PDT 2011

Hi Hannes,

This is controlled by project rather than by server. In stand alone mode, open your project, close / open the tabs that you wish to have available to your client GUI and save the project.

When clients connect to that project on the server, it will start with only those tabs open. Note that this does not stop them opening additional ones but they cannot open the Forms tab.

I've used exactly the approach you mention many times - just showing Instances tab, one of my own tabs and maybe the Query tab.

Hope this helps

Jonathan

Jonathan Carter
Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project
www.enterprise-architecture.org

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd, Registered in England and Wales: 04097721.
Registered Office: 76 High Street, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, MK16 8AQ.