[protege-discussion] Customizing client side in client server mode

Restel, Hannes Hannes.Restel at isst.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jun 28 03:50:16 PDT 2011

Hi Jonathan,
thanks for your fast answer!

I thought so; I just didn't try it because my Protege server projects showed other tabs (such as Queries) that were not shown in my client protégé...

Hannes

M.Sc. Hannes Restel | Fraunhofer-Institut für Software- und Systemtechnik ISST
Sichere Business IT-Infrastrukturen, Wissenschaftl. Mitarbeiter
Steinplatz 2, 10623 Berlin, Germany
Telefon: +49 (0)30/24 306-324