[protege-discussion] Issues with 3.4.6..

Char Wales charwing at mitre.org
Thu Jun 30 07:46:10 PDT 2011

Installed it yesterday but whenever I loaded certain examples (like
pizza) - it would shoot out error messages about some BioPortal which
could not be configured away (the "configure" tab did nothing).  I've
"solved" the problem by retreating to 3.4.5 which does not encounter any
errors opening up example files like pizza.  This is merely an FYI --
I'll just keep using 3.4.5 with the expectation that I'll try 3.4.7 when
it comes out (but be ready to retreat to 3.4.5 if that bombs, too).

Thanks!