[protege-discussion] how to embed Ontology with Jesstaglib into JSP

林鼎舜 sonic123412342000 at
Mon Mar 21 08:35:44 PDT 2011

TO dear Friend

I attempt to embed the Ontology of Protege into
JSP<>for specific
with Jesstaglib tool. The Jesstaglib can embed Jess script language into
but I don't know how to do. Can everyone teach me how to embed Ontology
with Jesstaglib or provide some examples to me. Thanks.

研究生 林鼎舜
Dept.of Information Management, Management College, National Defense
Cell: 0918-535-763(亞太)
Address: 台北市北投區中央北路2段70號