[protege-discussion] how to embed Ontology with Jesstaglib into JSP

林鼎舜 sonic123412342000 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:35:44 PDT 2011

TO dear Friend

I attempt to embed the Ontology of Protege into
JSP<http://www.coderanch.com/forums/f-50/JSP>for specific
implementation
with Jesstaglib tool. The Jesstaglib can embed Jess script language into
JSP.
but I don't know how to do. Can everyone teach me how to embed Ontology
with Jesstaglib or provide some examples to me. Thanks.

Sincerely,

--
研究生 林鼎舜
TING-SHUN,LIN