[protege-discussion] Expressing complement in PAL in Protege 4.1

mrzomp01 mr5113 at cs.ship.edu
Tue Mar 29 13:09:37 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to write a simple rule in the PAL swrl editor and can't figure
out why it won't let me.  I'm trying to write an expression where if a
service provider is not a low, middle or high income provider that they're
an allincomeLevel provider.  So I'm trying to use the complement of each.

Here's what I'm trying to do:

ServiceProvider(?x),  not LowIncomeLevel(?x), not MiddleIncomeLevel(?x), not
HighIncomeLevel(?x) -> AllIncomeLevels(?x)

Thanks
Mike