[protege-discussion] inferred knowledge

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Mon May 2 14:09:58 PDT 2011

Nikos needs to clarify what he meant by asserting "inferred facts" (done
by his supervisor's JessTab button).

I referred him to the Protege mailing list because he said he is using
DL classification. If he saves the DL inferred facts and map them to
Jess, then Jess rules should use these 'inferred facts' like any other fact.

So is the problem saving DL inferred fact? Or is the problem mapping
them to Jess? Without saying what the "assert all inferred fact" button
does, we can't really help you.

Samson