[protege-discussion] SQWRL query tab for complex individual name

Qingmai Wang qingmai.w at gmail.com
Mon May 2 18:06:15 PDT 2011

Hi

I am using Sqwrl query tab to query an LUBM ontology, in which the
individuals name are always in the format of "
http://www.Department12.University0.edu/.........../............". In this
case, the query tab returns error such as

"unknown jess.Value parameter of type RU.SYMBOL with value:
http://www.Department12.University0.edu/AssociateProfessor2/Publication9;
 expecting an individual name, a class name, a property name, true, false,
or an unbound variable: built-in argument error."

Once I change some of the individual names to some simple names with only
letters and numbers, the query then works properly if the query result only
contains those individuals with simple names.

However I can't manually change all the individuals name to simple name
since there are thousands of individuals. I am just wondering is there any
method to overcome this problem?

Best regards

Qingmai