[protege-discussion] inferred knowledge

nikos erinis n.erinis at googlemail.com
Mon May 2 23:55:39 PDT 2011

hi Samson,

you are right and your comment was very precise...
what i mean is that when i just map the facts with (mapclass) and when i run
the reasoner from protege the programm reacts different.
i am still trying to figure it out and i am experimenting with everything i
can. the button from my supervisor just runs automatically the reasoner.

thank you very much for your time and sharing your knowledge

Nikos