[protege-discussion] Protege 4.* and Collaborative/Web Protege Compatibility

Anna Zhukova zhutchok at ebi.ac.uk
Thu May 5 02:27:38 PDT 2011

Dear Protege developers,

I'm developing an ontology in OWL 2.0 with Protege 4.1 and looking for
collaborative tools, such as Collaborative Protege/WebProtege.
Unfortunately, I cannot use Protege 3.4.6 as my ontology contains OWL
2.0 features that are supported only in Protege 4.*. I've looked at the
WebProtege Roadmap and learnt, that you are planning to "Port
server-side code from the Protege 3 APIs to Protege 4 and the OWL-API
-/medium term/". But could you specify more concrete dates, how soon
it's going to be released?

Thanks,

Anna Zhukova