[protege-discussion] Help for Protege API - display Superclass information

nuno morgado nvm at isep.ipp.pt
Wed May 11 01:50:32 PDT 2011

Hello all,

    I'm trying to find a way to display the superclass information, of a
selected class on a panel that will be integrated on a plug-in being
developed. Since I'm new in this area what I'm looking for is a way to
show this (especialy the superclass part) in a panel of the plug-in
being developed:

I've tried to:

   -include this view on the plu-in but unfortunately I can't control
the selection of the class in order to display the information in the
window;
   -search for something that could help me and I've found a class
ClsInverseRelationshipPanel, but this class is form Protege 3.4.6.

Has anyone found a way to do this? Or does anyone have an idea on how to
solve this?
By the way, I've managed to get the information I need to present and
stores it in a Set<OWLClassExpression>.

Thank you all
Kind regards
nuno morgado