[protege-discussion] Protege 4.1 RC1 Plugin Registry Preference Persistence?

Mike.C.Cornish at wellsfargo.com Mike.C.Cornish at wellsfargo.com
Wed May 11 09:06:43 PDT 2011

We used the org.protege.editor.core.update.PluginManager  plugin.registry-4.1r.url java preference to manage controlled implementation of Protégé and plug-in updates behind our firewall.  The ability to persist this preference in the java preferences registry appears to have been purposefully removed with build 220.

Are there plans to restore this preference capability in a future build?

Mike Cornish
Business Systems Consultant
VP, Mortgage Technology Group - Capital Markets
mike.c.cornish at wellsfargo.com<mailto:mike.c.cornish at wellsfargo.com>
Office: 314-719-8317 | Cell: 314-497-5427