[protege-discussion] Problem with Protege OWL Ontology

Panagiotis Kokkinakos kokkinakos.pan at gmail.com
Mon May 16 04:32:52 PDT 2011

Hello to all,

I have the following problem with Protege:

at my desktop computer i have installed Protege 4.0.2 and i have built an
OWL ontology (about 100 classes and same number of Object and Data
properties).
It seems to operate perfectly well.

The problem is that whenever i try to open the same ontology in any other
computer (i have tried 2 laptops and 1 desktop), regardless the Protege
version (4.0.2 or 4.1), i keep having a problem with the labels of the
classes and the labels of the properties (both data and object).

To be more specific, instead of i.e. "Government_Element" it depicts
"OWL_1542744287424", although in the "label" slot the name is correct!

I have also attached 2 screenshots so as to give you a perfect example.

I would be glad if anyone could help me, because the only solution i see is
building the ontology from scratch.

Many thanks in advance!

--
Kokkinakos Ch. Panagiotis