[protege-discussion] Fw: VisAVis tool

emy ashry emyfayez at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 08:50:07 PDT 2011

--- On Mon, 5/16/11, emy ashry <emyfayez at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: emy ashry <emyfayez at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: VisAVis tool
To: "Nikolaos Konstantinou" nkons at cn.ntua.gr
Date: Monday, May 16, 2011, 8:22 AM

i want to use VisAVis tool to map a relational database tables to OWL ontology, i think protege version 3.4 has a problem because, the tool appear in configure list but it does not appear in the protege interface as a tab.

in VisAVis,i have already 13 jar files , 12 is dependensiesand one manifest file which exist in ViaAVisTab folder. i have created a folder called VisAVis in protege plugins, then i copy all jar files to it, and the source folder also. i am working on protege 3.4, and java i think version 5, and the path of my protege is c://programe files/protege_3.4/plugins/VisAVis.
when i open protege the configure menu list all tabs which is plugins in protege to select any one. the VisAVis tab is one of options, when i chosse it no tab arais in protege interface. (i try to chosse other tab , and they appear after i press ok) .
i need to use this tool . please help me.
thanks