[protege-discussion] Convert to Description Logic - reg

Thomas Schneider tschneider at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Tue May 24 00:53:19 PDT 2011

In Protégé 4, you can open the .owl file and then select "File" -> "Save as" and choose "Latex"[sic] as an ontology format. This will give you a rendering of the axioms in the ontology in DL syntax in a .tex file. You can then run pdflatex on that file and generate a .pdf file. The LaTeX rendering is currently buggy -- that's an OWL API issue which has been recognised but not yet fixed. You can still fix the contents of the .tex file manually if you compare it with the original ontology.

Cheers

Thomas