[protege-discussion] Fwd: HyperSQL back-end problem

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Thu May 26 09:04:11 PDT 2011

As a follow up to the problem with HyperSQL, I received this message directly from Fred at the HyperSQL Project:

Jonathan Carter
Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project
www.enterprise-architecture.org

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd, Registered in England and Wales: 04097721.
Registered Office: 76 High Street, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, MK16 8AQ.

Begin forwarded message: