[protege-discussion] Fwd: HyperSQL back-end problem

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri May 27 10:24:51 PDT 2011

On 05/27/2011 12:03 AM, Ruslan Sorokin wrote:
> I have tried this solution in Protege and it is not working. Alas :(
> Maybe Protege is not handle additional parameter in URL after semicolon?

Protege passes the URL as it is to the underlying JDBC driver. Probably
there is another issue.

You may also alter the SQL statement that creates the table by adding
some properties in protege.properties. This solution is documented on
this thread:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.ontology.protege.general/18400/match=database+typename+longvarchar

Tania