[protege-discussion] Problems with disjoint classes

Julian Vincent j.f.v.vincent at bath.ac.uk
Mon May 30 05:01:46 PDT 2011

Sorry - I can't understand this.  I can see that I need to introduce some sort of connection in a disjoint-free class, but I can't see how this should be done.  It has the appearance of a standard technique, but I don't know what that technique is.  Could you possibly sketch out what class structure I should end up with?
To re-iterate and expand slightly:
I have disjoint classes A, B and C which I wish to use with a single other subclass D.  I may need to use the same classes to describe another subclass E which is disjoint with subclass E

I have disjoint classes a, b and c and wish to make them all members of another subclass.

Or are these problems both the same??

Julian