[protege-discussion] Protege on the Amazon Cloud and webstart question

Dennis Pierson Dennis.Pierson at mphasis.com
Fri Nov 4 08:48:25 PDT 2011

Jonathan,

I reviewed the link, which I am familiar with - I am using two ports successfully inside the cloud and elsewhere, but I don't see any way to tell the server what URL to register - is this configurable? Maybe I can figure out how to get the firewall to map the URLs to forward the request. I'll let you know if I get it working. Otherwise I might need some help with the source code.

Thanks,
Dennis