[protege-discussion] How to Programmatically Assign User to Group for Protege Client-Server?

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 9 17:08:13 PST 2011

Hi Philip,

Sorry for the late reply.
Those operations can be achieved with the help of the
*edu.stanford.smi.protege.server.metaproject.MetaProject* class.
One way of getting a handle on the MetaProject instance is through the
following method in the RemoteProjectManager class:
     public MetaProject connectToMetaProject(RemoteServer server,
RemoteSession session);

Csongor