[protege-discussion] OWL APIs, Triple Stores, OWL DL Rasoners

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:17:28 PST 2011

Hello Matthew,

Thank you so much for your response. This is all amazing information!
Could you recomment a low level RDF API. Reason being, they tend
to be more efficent/faster. The benefits could far outweigh the drawbacks,
as long as there is already a nice implementation of the owl2 object wrappers?

Thanks in Advance,

Ninus.