[protege-discussion] maintaining ontologies

Girish Joglekar gjogleka at purdue.edu
Thu Nov 10 05:32:39 PST 2011

If I change an ontology (add/delete/rearrange properties etc.) how do I
systematically migrate old ontologies to the new definitions. I realize
that if I add a class or a property, I do not have to do anything. But
otherwise, I will have to do something programmatically. Is there a
users manual which explains maintenance of ontologies in general? Also,
how does svn fit into these schemes? I prefer to use Eclipse/Windows
development platform. Thanks much.
Girish Joglekar