[protege-discussion] Html-lists for EditorPaneWidget?!

Can Kahya can_ky at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 05:13:07 PST 2011

Hello everyone!
I am using the EditorPaneWidget in Protege 3.4.7 and now I am trying to implement Html-List-functionality!
I spent a lot of time already, trying to insert the html-tags on String-level. This is actually kind of working but it is extremely buggy:
Just a list is no problem but there are several cases when I edit the content of the textfield, it damages the textfield permanently.
Anyway, I wondered if anyone already tried to implement html-lists to the EditorPaneWidget. It doesnt seem to be such a rare idea...

If someone is interested in the specific buggy behaviour, please let me now and I will describe it more detailed.

This mail however is intended to get some information about well working html-list-implementation or ideas how to do it:)

Thank you in advance,
Can