[protege-discussion] protege-discussion Digest, Vol 64, Issue 14

Girish Joglekar gjogleka at purdue.edu
Fri Nov 11 06:44:55 PST 2011

Hi Matthew,

Thank you very much for the pointers. I will certainly study the papers.
A quick glance revealed that they are all 2011 publications. I am
surprised to find that with so much work going on in semantic web where
ontologies serve at the key building blocks, there is not much available
to address the migration issue. Have people done it mostly the hard way
in the past, or have they done it right the first time?

Does this mean that the plug-ins are available only for 4.0? Should I
migrate to 4.0? How will the move impact the current code I have? How
different is the Manchester API from Protege's OWL-API?

Thanks again for your help.

Girish