[protege-discussion] protege-discussion Digest, Vol 64, Issue 14

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 11 09:46:39 PST 2011

Hi Girish,

Yes, this work represents some of the latest work in this area.  I was also speaking with my Protege 4 hat on.  If you're interested in using Protege 3, or Frames, then there is of course PROMPT by Natasha Noy.  Take a look at this wiki page

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Prompt

and here are some publications that are related to PROMPT.

Natalya Fridman Noy and Mark A. Musen
PROMPT: Algorithm and Tool for Automated Ontology Merging and Alignment

Natalya Fridman Noy and Mark A. Musen
PROMPTDIFF: A Fixed-Point Algorithm for Comparing Ontology Versions

Cheers,

Matthew