[protege-discussion] client-server on Protégé

Bakker, Theodora Theodora.Bakker at nyumc.org
Mon Nov 14 10:48:40 PST 2011

Hello.  We are trying to get our enterprise instance up and running, and we have a few questions about server space needed, processor needs, VM vs. traditional server installation.
I would really appreciate any input/help.

Thanks
Theodora A. Bakker, MSLIS
NYU Health Sciences Libraries, Division of Knowledge Informatics
NYU Langone Medical Center
646.530.3810

</PRE>
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.<br />
<PRE>