[protege-discussion] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Re: (no subject)

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 14 21:29:49 PST 2011

Hi Tanumeet,

You should be able to open .owl files the exact same way as Ana
explained to you how to open the .pprj file.
(FYI: the .pprj file contains, besides the references to the content
stored either in the .owl file or the .pins and .pont files, the Protege
project configuration, i.e. which tabs are open, form configurations, etc)

I downloaded the amino-acid.owl file from the following URL:
http://www.co-ode.org/ontologies/amino-acid/2005/10/11/amino-acid.owl
(which I zipped up and attached to this email for you) and I could open
it with Protege without any problem.
Can you? If not, please check the Protege console. Do you get any
exceptions?

Csongor