[protege-discussion] Very slow project load in Protege client from Protege server

Adam Griffiths aogriffiths at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 06:33:32 PST 2011

Hi Timothy, Jonathan,

Thanks for your replies, sorry for the delay in getting back to you (I've
just come back from paternity leave!).

I will downgrade to Protege 3.4.4 for now but would be interested to know
if there are any alternative workarounds. Could I, for example, blanket
remove all form customisations to resolve the issue?

Thanks

Adam

Adam Griffiths
e:  aogriffiths at gmail.com