[protege-discussion] AccessControlExecption on starting run_protege_server.sh

Restel, Hannes Hannes.Restel at isst.fraunhofer.de
Fri Nov 25 11:06:39 PST 2011

Hi,

I solved the problem by myself by creating a simple “.java.policy” and putting it into the home folder of the user that starts the protégé server process.

Now the question is, why on earth I need a dedicated Java policy file, at all…

cheers

M.Sc. Hannes Restel | Fraunhofer-Institut für Software- und Systemtechnik ISST
Sichere Business IT-Infrastrukturen, Wissenschaftl. Mitarbeiter
Steinplatz 2, 10623 Berlin, Germany
Telefon: +49 (0)30/24 306-324