[protege-discussion] AccessControlExecption on starting run_protege_server.sh

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Fri Nov 25 11:29:45 PST 2011

This can depend on your JVM. For example, locked-down Tomcat environments often need the policy files.

Given that as far as I know we haven't seen this on other platforms (e.g. Windows or Mac) I think this is most likely to be due to the configuration of the JVM on your Ubuntu system.

Great that you've solved it and thanks for sharing the resolution.

Regards

Jonathan