[protege-discussion] Installation of Protege 3.4.7+VM 32bit failed

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 28 10:44:45 PST 2011

I tried this and saw the same result.  I will talk to Jennifer about
this.  When I did a google search I found an example
(http://goo.gl/vbmCA) where a similar thing had happened.  In our
current case, it looks like what has happened is that the 32 bit and 64
bit protege linux downloads with java included are identical.  So the 32
bit download with java included doesn't work.

-Timothy