[protege-discussion] 3.4.7 WebStart Client failing

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 30 08:35:16 PST 2011

Hi -

I am sorry about that.  One of the problems with this message is that it
is a more difficult issue to debug and we need to spend some time with
it. Web apps are tricky to develop because they tend to get a lot of
these types of Permission denied errors.

I just wanted to check one thing.  Is this issue occurring in the
context of WebProtege?  If so I will add a GForge to the WebProtege project.

-Timothy