[protege-discussion] Problem with SPARQL query

Wentao Zhou w.t.zhou74 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:09:42 PST 2011

Hi Linh Nguyen,

Are you sure the infering engine you used is Pellet, not Jena per se
when the query performed in Jena?
If the inference was performed by the way of Jena reasoner, I think, it is
obvious that you got a result which is different from what the
query performed in the Protege, the default reasoner of which, I think, is
Pellet (Certainly, you can install different other reasoners according to
your request).

Cheers,
Wentao