[protege-discussion] Plugin jar - Including dependecies

Can Kahya can_ky at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 07:45:27 PDT 2011

Hello,

I need some help in the last step of developing a plugin:
My plugin uses an external JAR (example.jar). If I run the plugin in eclipse everything works out just fine (classpath set in eclipse). Now I want to export the plugin as a jar:
including the lib folder (which contains example.jar). I tried many different ways of what to include in the jar but nothing works. I thought the classpath may has to be specified in the manifest file but that doesnt seem to work either...
I found some information on the web which only seems to be valid for protege 4 (e.g. setting bundle-classpath in manifest file http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/PluginAnatomy#MANIFEST.MF)), as eclipse complains about invalid manifest format...
I also tried to follow the link "working with JAR and Manifest files" on http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/PluginManifestsAndJars
but it is broken. I really spent some time on this problem and I wold greatly appreciate any help (although its a pretty basic problem). Is there any place I have to specify a classpath? any specific folder(level) I have missed, where tha JAR has to be placed?

Can