[protege-discussion] Ontological Medical Meetup Speakers Wanted

Mark Proctor lists at markproctor.com
Tue Sep 13 09:46:22 PDT 2011

As part of the Rules Fest conference, http://rulesfest.org, Red Hat will
be providing an additional co-located 2 day conference open the public
and free of charge. One day is a series of technical sessions on Drools
& jBPM, but friday is a day dedicated to healthcare and is not limited
to Drools & jBPM.

We are looking for someone to be able to deliver an ontology talk for
healthcare, ideally clinical. The talk should give a general
introduction to OWL-DL in protege (with demonstration) and move onto the
how it is applied in the healthcare field and highlighting some
endevours, such as SNOMED. Including aspects such as SPARQL and Triple
stores and general reasoning is also ideal. We can provide a 60 or 90
minute slot, if more time is needed for live demonstration/walkthrough.
http://blog.athico.com/2011/09/rules-fest-last-minute-medical-meetup.html

If you are able to help and would like to speak, then please contact me
privately asap - mproctor at codehaus.org (do not use reply-to email address).

Regards

Mark