[protege-discussion] prompt ontoling tab

moufida aouachria.hayet at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 27 03:39:15 PDT 2011

Hello Every one,
I have two ontologies and I want to do the matching between the instances
from two concepts (one from O1 and the other from O2) or in other word to
calculate the similarity semantic (Subsuming) between two instances from two
ontologies. These ontologies are created in Protege 3.4.6. i try with prompt
tab and word net and ontoling but i can not do it
I will very happy if you can help me to do this.