[protege-discussion] OWLModel

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 10 14:05:22 PDT 2012

Hi Rob,

This method is part of the protege-owl.jar file, located in
<protege-install-dir>/plugins/edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.  If you're
working with OWL ontologies in your development environment, you should
make sure that all of the JAR files in the directory I mention above are
on your classpath.

Best,
Jennifer