[protege-discussion] Problem with Datamaster and Oracle

m_arcel_o m.pereirarojo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:11:00 PDT 2012

Hi everybody

My name is marcelo and as part of my final career project I have to
implement an ontology, mapping the data from my relational database in
oracle but I can't find the jdbc in the datamaster's tab. I' ve already
donwloaded de oracle jdbc (ojdbc5.jar) and I pasted it into the datamaster
plug-in directory as well as in the protègè root directory,  but nothing...
what else I need to do???

if I conect with mysql no problem, but wtih oracle nothing works.

if you could help, i'll thank you alot

I am working with

protègè 3.4.8
oracle 11g r2