[protege-discussion] how can i access ontology from the JADE

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 8 12:45:58 PDT 2012

Hi Fabio,
Sorry for not seeing earlier your posts.
I think what you are looking for is the OntologyBeanGenerator Protege
plug-in. Use the download link from the info box in [1] or [2],
depending on your Protege version. Some instruction to how to use the
plugin can be found at [3] (but do not bother downloading the old
version of the plug-in, 3.2.1, from this page).

Although I did not carefully read these, at first glance the following
web site and documents seem to be relevant to your problem: [4], [5] and
[6].

I hope this helps,
Csongor

[1] http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OntologyBeanGenerator_4.0