[protege-discussion] HCLSHackaton and Summer School 2012 - Boston 27-30th August

Carlo Torniai carlotorniai at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 10:07:12 PDT 2012

Hi Helena,
I hope you remember me.
We met in Vancouver for the SADI workshop.
Just briefly reviewed the program and it seems such a great event.
Unfortunately i won't probably be able to participate because That week is
the only week between the VIVO conference and my vacations
Anyhow I was interested in seeing data used there and i wanted to point out
that you may want to exploit some research resource dataset related to
eagle-i available as LOD.
You may want to have a look here:
https://www.eagle-i.net/export/

Best,
Carlo

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Helena Deus <helena.deus at deri.org> wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> The W3C, Entagen and DERI are organizing a HCLS Hackaton & Summer School
> at the end of August at the MIT CSAIL Stata Center dedicated to applying
> semantic web and linked data technologies to Health Care and Life Sciences
> Datasets.
>
> If you are in the Boston area, this is a great opportunity to have some
> fun, exchange knowledge and hack together some really cool applications.
>
> Registration is FREE but you must register to attend. Schedule and
> registration can be found at http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLSHackathon2012
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Helena F. Deus, PhD
> Unit Leader, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
> Digital Enterprise Research Institute
> helena.deus at deri.org
> +353 91 495 270

Carlo