[protege-discussion] how can i access ontology from the JADE

chumba86 manoj48x at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 02:04:48 PDT 2012

Hi Csongor Nyulas

thanks for your reply.
before put this question on this thread i was tried OntologyBeanGenerator.
but the problem was to enable OntologyBeanGenerator tab on protege always
needs to add "SimpleJADEAbstractOntology.pprj" file into my ontology. but
after generating java classes it not happened properly. its only generate
only this file "IbrowOntology.java". it wasn't went successfully. i couldn't
be able figure out the error. if you knows answer to this i really
appriciate that.

i tried MusicShop one its working properly.  its generate all the java
classes properly. but in this way also im confusing. that's why i put this
question here expecting a answer. because OntologyBeanGenerator just create
the java calsses. how to work on forward from that point. how do i access my
instances of concept in protege through JADE agents. these questions still
remain with that method also.

if you know anything can help me on this i really appreciate.