[protege-discussion] protege-discussion Digest, Vol 76, Issue 39

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 4 00:36:48 PST 2012

Dear Andre Luiz,

As Timothy mentioned, the OntologyBeanGenerator plug-in is for Protege 3.

I have updated the plugin description on the Protege wiki at:
     http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OntologyBeanGenerator
where you can see which versions of the plugin works with which version
of Protege.
You will also see that latest versions of the plug-in is 4.1:
     http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OntologyBeanGenerator_4.1
(Use the "Download" link provided in the info box to get the plug-in).

As you can see on the main plugin wiki page, *all the different versions
of this plugin work with the Protege 3.x series*.
In other words, *you cannot use this plugin with Protege 4.X*.

Csongor