[protege-discussion] Relationship Visualizer

Bradley Shoebottom bradley.shoebottom at Innovatia.net
Thu Dec 13 04:32:30 PST 2012

I use Growler to visualize OWL files.

http://ti.arc.nasa.gov/opensource/projects/growler/

Note: do not resize the window while opening your file. If you have a large instantiated ontology, it may have problems opening it or be slow to open.

Bradley Shoebottom
Senior Information Architect - Research and Product Development
Phone: (506) 674-5439   |   Toll-Free: (800) 363-3358
Skype: bradley.shoebottom
Email: bradley.shoebottom at innovatia.net<mailto:bradley.shoebottom at innovatia.net>
www.innovatia.net<http://www.innovatia.net/>

From: protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu [mailto:protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] On Behalf Of Shanthi Bala
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:07 AM
To: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Subject: [protege-discussion] Relationship Visualizer

Hi,

Is there any tool available to visualize the ontology with relationship (Semantic)?
I tried with OWLPropViz, But it shows only is-a, disjoint-with and equivalent-to.
I found another tool called Neon toolkit. Whether it will support? How we can use it?

Pleas help me in this regard.
Thanks in advance

With regards,
P.Shanthi Bala