[protege-discussion] Relationship Visualizer

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 13 09:23:13 PST 2012

On 12/13/2012 03:06 AM, Shanthi Bala wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any tool available to visualize the ontology with
> relationship (Semantic)?
> I tried with OWLPropViz, But it shows only is-a, disjoint-with and
> equivalent-to.
> I found another tool called Neon toolkit. Whether it will support? How
> we can use it?

Just to make sure that you have tried the obvious suspects, Protege 4
comes with OWL Viz and Ontograf.  I think though that good visualization
is harder than it sounds.  The NeOn toolkit might have something
useful.  I don't know how much NeOn integrates with Protege.  I think
that for the most part it is a separate tool set.

-Timothy